Friday 14 September 2007

Pondering

I was pondering the old adage that BJ's end with the final peal of the wedding bells. Is there any truth in the tale? It would be an interesting survey to carry out. I would advance the fact that they are definitely like baby pandas, seldom seen! With a courtesan this and indeed many other activities that the average male would never mention to his partner can be indulged in and indeed celebrated. I imagine that there is also the anonymity element with a courtesan in that you can indulge and then there need never be the awkward pauses/glances when you have tried something out. Also she will never come back with the line "you want to try what?" because in most cases all activities will have been pre-arranged.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

There is a joke that goes something like.. Why does the bride smile as she walks down the aisle?" "Because she knows that she'll never have to do blow jobs ever again"

LOL

Anonymous said...

Funnily enough, one of the best blow jobs (I prefer Fellatio myself LOL) I ever had was from my wife..................years ago and I still remember it.....before we lost sexual interest in each other.

With WGs I don't prearrange either. I have something in my mind which I might want to try but even then I generally like to go with the flow.............and do what I am capable of LOL.

I've never asked a WG to do something that I wouldn't have asked my wife.