Saturday 29 September 2007

Customer Service

I have just had some building work done by one of those major national companies that advertise on TV. Now in the grand scheme of things I guess my money doesn't amount to much of a cheque for them but for me it was a considerable investment. The teams of workmen who were on site all commented on what a big job it was. Having handed over this cheque I would have thought that there would be some comment or some token of thanks. When I bought my new car the company gave me half a dozen bottles of wine, the sums involved are similar. I just think that it would be a decent gesture. It wouldn't cost much and would make me more happy to sing the companies praises.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

When I bought my car I got a bouquet. Nothing special, but it was a nice gesture. I have had a lot of building work done, and all they gave me when they left was peace.... LOL